Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

....I love Summer.......





....morning Sunshines....it is Sunday......certain a day of rest.........but for some.........creating is in the air.....

......as with yesterday.......I spent most of the day outside.....enjoying the 109 deg heat and the water..........my three amigos certainly love having me outside with them....... the little darling pups!

.....even they got in the water..........cooled them off a little............

.......today on the way outside yet again........for breakfast......brunch........with the boys......they are standing at the back french door.......tapping the toes........all of them.........:)

......hoping your day is fun.....a little read........eats.........water...........resting............quiet time.....maybe a nap...................

....here is a preview of later..........can you say homemade lemonade......luscious......along with an antique handmade pitcher....tray....and two just lovely tall glasses........a yummy yellow....

.......and a preview of what I intend to complete today........ ;)

......this is one of the little lovelies I finished yesterday........isn't she just so very sweet......a little french country chair.......now in white.......she is very small.........mostly a decorator item........
























........final pic.......dried hydrangeas........my very favourite flower of all time..................these are near my entryway and hall....so always in view at my little cottage................I love them............





........have a restful day.............................hugs kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=