Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

.....dazed and confused..............


























.......good morning sunshines.....well...............as you can see from the sidebar temp......we are at 92ish for now.......thunderstorms are predicted for the next 5 or so days........up to 105ish today with humidity...muggy and.....as my Mom always said...........close....

....my saying is air you can cut with a knife it is so thick.....

.....one can only hope that the 115 deg temps are gone for now...never to come back at that extreme...............

....I'm on the way to my workshop....do some much needed inventory moving before the wall of water hits.........if it does.....only 30% chance....as predicted by our weatherman.........I will share I am never without one important thing when out in this heat......

.......ice water with fresh lemon and lime pieces or blueberries in it..or all three.......mix it up........it is wonderful.....refreshing..... and you are getting that added little extra healthy too...

....it cooled off last night so I was able to sleep in a bit............thank you lord!



























.....the desert southwest is in much need of a little of the h2o..............so it will be welcomed for sure........hoping your day is a great one......hugs

kat =^.^=

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about your heat wave . . . we are having one here too. I've been enjoying it but my poor hubby is having a hard time.
    I can't believe that I haven't noticed the photo of your mother, she was beautiful. Reminds me of Donna Reed. Have a great weekend. Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie, thank you so very much for the lovely comments about my wonderful Mother! I never saw Donna Reed, but now I kinda do! :) I so hope your hubby is well.....the heat is bad this time isn't it! ....now we are supposed to get rain...go figure :)....Stay cool you two! :) hugs kat -^.^=

      Delete
  2. Hi Kat, living in Texas I can relate to the hot weather! We finally have had a couple of days of rain and today was almost fall like. I've given you the "Versatile Blog" award. Stop by and check it out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peggy, thank you so very much for the Versatile Blog award.......so very nice.......
      the weather is certainly strange this year.....as you can see the time........I cannot sleep.....once again........ it cooled off some....was supposed to rain.....i think we got 5 drops......but big ones....if that counts! lol hugs =^.^=

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=