Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Alo's Attic Antiques and so much more........ a new sign

......hello sunshines......stopped by Alo's Attic again today to see if the new sign had arrived!

Well... it did...... and so did available parking in the front of the store and the back! Construction has moved on down the road freeing up much needed parking and entry to this fun place......

.......while I was there......not only did he get just a ton of very neat vintage character liquor bottles....some very unique ones from other countries........he got this....




























....oh my goodness....ok........be still my heart.....this massive...just devine designer piece is such a great color...multiples of green....a little hint of gold muted.......such character...........it has many places for organization..a ton of it....is solid wood.........is a great price.....and commands attention when you enter the room........

.....truly a statement piece..............

.....being of a certain age...growing up with avocado green....and loving it.....and all things vintage and antique...... still.......I just had to ooh and aah about this piece........did I mention it is a whopping 93 inches tall!

....oh I so wish I could find a place in my little cottage for this lovely pristine beauty..........

....one can dream can't one.........

....again having a wonderful time visiting with Chris.....the owner.....I had to go back in and take a few shots of this fabulous one of a kind charmer.........just to share with you.........

hugs sunshines.....have a wonderful weekend.......I know I will.....=^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=