Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Friday and Country Living at it's BEST!
































I love love love this kitchen make over, check it out at the Country Living website! I love their website and spend hours there! Take the time to log in and see all the wonderful ideas on nutrition, make-up, design, with tons of make overs to view!

I am not a fan of the construction grade cabinets or the upgraded brown heavy wood type, and that is exactly what I have, but I think I may make that big step to painting them this white shown here in the above picture.

I have the copper theme going on and the knobs as well and think that that vintage look, shabby-up type theme would match my personality much better than the standard. I will have to post some pics before I attempt this rather large take on! :)

Here is the other side of this kitchen! I can't do this with the hutch, oh how I would love to, but alas, my kitchen is a very small galley type I think and no room for that! :(






























What have you done to your kitchen to "spice it up" at a frugal price? I can afford the paint and I can sand by hand! :) I would enjoy your comments and ideas! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs Kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=