Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Restful Peaceful Sunday

Good morning Sunshines! Glorious day, birds, sunshine, hot hot hot, yikes! Triple digits again but, BUT it's a GREAT DAY none the less! It will be filled with editing, dreaded cleaning and the possibilities of a re-do paint job and decoupage on an old piece found at Spring Jamboree here in town a couple of months ago.

Here are some before pictures. This was sitting in the grass at the Jamboree and I have somewhat of a good eye on measurements (I can't measure but I got a good eye!) And I thought this would "fit" in under the kit cabinet counter. There is a space there, not used and so wasted!

Well this is a good one! I did good! LOL REALLY GOOD! Without a tape measure I went for it! Check out the pictures! I am going to pop over to the Graphics Fairy and see what I can find for the door! Must be something FRENCH! and OOH LA LA! :) It was already an off white and Shabbitized so really, almost complete! I love the patina it came with!

Will post the After pics when done, hopefully this week! Wish me luck! Wishing you and yours a wonderful, peaceful,restful,healthy and fun Sunday!
Hugs, Kat =^/^=























Needless to say, I have really scared myself this time! I am getting better with the "eye balling" thing as you can see, this thing "JUST" fits! LOL I could have not made it from scratch to fit any better! WOW, pattin myself on the back on this find! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=