Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blue Garden Chandy

Hi and happy Wednesday! I am sharing another one of my re-purposed thrift store chandeliers! This can be accomplished in one afternoon, instant gratification!

















You can hang these anywhere, over your table or under the tree! Add some sand to the teacups and you have a tea light holder, or fill with bird seed, or just water for the birds, they don't care! You could also plant small succulents in there too.

I was lucky with this one, the color was already shabby beige so all I had to do was remove the electrical and glue the teacups on top. I used liquid nails for this one! I also was lucky enough to find enough of the same teacups too! But think how cute if each one was different! Or if you added a saucer, upside down! Just endless possibilities!
Thursday and Friday, Saturday new link to Funky Junk Interiors Saturday Nite Special! Love her site!

Linking up to Crafty Geordi today, Show and Share Sunday!

Photobucket






Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special







Transformation Thursday



DIY by Design]
Blog Party

Show and Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home

Photobucket

House of Grace




HOG









Enjoy, Kat =^.^=

8 comments:

  1. That is adorable! Love to see more postings soon. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling~ Love how it turned out! Thanks for sharing it at FNF party this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping over to say hello for the "Blog Party"! this is a gorgeous setting - loving the chandelier in your garden! i host a garden party on Thursday's & would love to have you come by to peek around or even link up?!? hope to see you sometime! xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the chandelier!!! Very pretty!! :) Have a good weekend! ps. stop by my blog sometime!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I am hopping over from Crafty Geordi's party. I love how you re-purposed the chandelier. Very clever and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great idea! Love how that looks. thanks for linking it up to Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that?! I'm gonna do a chandy sometime, I promise!

    You've made me smile :)
    Visiting from Cindy's Romantic Home linky party today,
    Suzanne in IL
    WHYCUZICAN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is so cute! It has a rather nordic feel to it.....I think some trailing succulents would be pretty cute. Thanks for putting my button first, it makes me feel so important ;-) And, thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=