Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May I love May!

Good day sunshines! May is a wonderful month! The weather is just right and one can dig n get dirty in the garden!

I was looking at pictures last nite and found this one, it is small but you get the picture!

Our Dad made what he called a "tote goat" many years ago. He was a very handy MAN, in other words he would BUILD THINGS THAT WOULD OUTLAST anything because it was done right! And he taught us how to "pack!" LOL

I remember he made me a dollhouse in the backyard of my Nana's house. I was the only child at that time. Seven years later came my lil Sis and we had a lot of fun together!

Our Nana had moved in with us at that time in another city and I don't think Lil Sis ever had the chance to play in that little dollhouse, my memory fades! LOL

I will find some pictures, hopefully someday and will post them. It did have two windows, a pitched roof a front door with a glass window top and solid bottom and the whole thing was covered in cedar shingles! Today that little house would cost a small fortune! Were you that lucky? I loved that little house and played in it for HOURS! What did your play area look like?

Have a wonderful productive, healthy and happy Tuesday everyone! Love Kat =^.^=

I love you Sis! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=