Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016


Hi there, just got the "THE" email from Karen Valentine over at My Desert Cottage about the date of the new 2016 Where Bloggers Create party, 15th of July.

 I will be have a button on the side bar, as in years past, for you to click on to read about it and hopefully participate. Please read her rules, because they are lovely, kind and wonderful. Meaning, that your current space doesn't have to be this big pretty place, it can be your corner of your home, a place that you find joy and where you enjoy creating! 

It could be the kitchen table or a she shed out back, no matter, please think about sharing! We make so many new friends that way, see how they have created something new or a new storage idea, it is just fun! Hope to see you there! 

My space is still and will always be a work in progress! I am laughing because you can step into my room and twirl and that is about it! It is PACKED, but I do not care, it is one of my happy spaces! The other is my she shed, aka The Studio, out back and I just smile in there. Not lately though, at triple digit temps, it is hard to stay in there for very long lol! Enjoy your rest of June! It has sure gone by fast! Yes?????      

until next time.................... =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=