Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

the coffee table, rustic vintage elegance

 
Ok here is the finished coffee table! I am just loving this fabulous table! Wish oh wish I had a place for it, it is large, square and solid as a rock! Thick 1 1/2 inch thick solid wood piece with iron on it!  It is rustic and organic and just a statement piece.
 
Maybe not for everyone, but I love this kind of decor, kid friendly, wipe it off with a damp cloth and just put your feet up and relax! Add a piece of glass and wa la. So many possibilities with this one, I finished it, have it for sale on  las vegas craigslist now.
 






 
this was a fabulous door or something, I just added the wooden legs that I had!



Best of all I was able to go out into the wearhouse yesterday, I was sweating ( I don't wear make up now!) let me give you a visual!
 
Screwdriver in hand, kleenex tucked in shirt sleeve, and kleenex on the forehead, it stuck there! lol
 
the killer swamper is on but still a little warm to be out in the elements working putting this big gal together! But she is done! Check!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I then decided to share it first! :) here are some more pics, have a wonderful weekend, partyin with
 
 My Romantic Home today! Show and Tell Friday! Grab a cuppa something and plan to stay awhile, lots of eye candy every Friday! :)
 
 hugs kat =^.^=
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment I read every one! Kat =^.^=